Due to our continued growth we are looking for a talented individual to work closely with us to elevate our brand presence. Reporting to and working with the Managing Director, we need a person who is willing to work in all areas of marketing and PR to expose our brand to new and existing clients.
The successful applicant will be very proactive in all aspects of the marketing mix.
The role, responsibilities and duties will include:
• The brand asset design and management.
• To plan, create and manage the social media activity.
• To keep up-to-date with current digital trends and suggest new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the company.
• To construct and deliver PR material including trade magazine articles, company newsletter, testimonials etc.
• To monitor and analyse the PR activity and report back to the company.
• To implement marketing campaigns.
It will be a hands-on role, with engagement in most aspects of the business including customer relations. You will be liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders.
• Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics and AdWords
• Excellent written communication and MS Office skills
• Practical experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
• Impressive organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
• Flexible and proactive attitude with lots of initiative, enthusiasm and imagination
• To show impressive organisational skills and attention to detail
• To be reliable and conscientious
• Experience of using MailChimp and a CRM database would be preferable.
This position is 20 hours per week. Flexible timings through Monday to Thursday but has the potential for more hours as the role grows.