Find our current vacancies listed below. If you wish to apply, please use the form at the bottom of the page; we would love to hear from you.
Full Time Position
Competitive Salary depending on skills and experience, + lucrative bonus based on sales growth and target achievement
An outstanding opportunity to join a growing and dynamic purchasing support businesses in the UK. Greetwell Purchasing Solutions is continuing its ongoing expansion and has vacancies for a Business Development Manager in the midlands area. Working with Greetwell will give you the chance to engage with market-leading suppliers and a huge range of end users allowing you to develop and build on your sales skills.
Our success is reliant on our staff feeling engaged, motivated and valued. We share a common goal of providing customer satisfaction as the company continues to expand and thrive in a competitive market.
The company are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover central England from Birmingham to Peterborough and Nottingham to Northampton, selling our purchasing service and support to end users and head offices alike.
• The role will be predominantly field based requiring face to face contact with the owners and managers of businesses.
• Your role will focus primarily on new business but will also involve category management and customer care with existing clients.
• You will manage your own territory with areas of focus including care homes, schools, hotels and leisure venues.
• You must be capable of developing long-term customer relationships with existing and new customers, plus have a tenacious and enthusiastic attitude in order to drive accounts through from first meeting to trading.
• This is the perfect role for somebody who enjoys communicating with potential clients and getting them excited about the service we offer.
• A good proportion of your time will be preparing and presenting pricing comparisons and quotations which must be completed in an accurate and timely manner.
The candidate ideally will need:
• To have prior experience and skills within a field sales role
• Extensive knowledge of the UK’s Catering & Hospitality industry is essential. The successful candidates will have a strong financial acumen, a desire to build on their existing career in field sales, and a dynamic and positive attitude with high energy levels
• To be self-motivated, performance driven with a winning mentality
• To be approachable and a confident communicator
• Proven track record in delivering against demanding financial targets especially with new business generation within an FMCG environment
• To have a natural entrepreneurial spirit, able to convey and implement innovative ideas and creative solutions within the business limits
• To be a natural relationship builder, able to build an instant rapport with potential customers, understand the important of great service and thrive on customer contact
• To be comfortable working in the Midlands region on a daily basis
• To have excellent verbal and written communication skills to write compelling proposals, reports and creative briefs, and to deliver solid presentations.
• A full clean driving license is essential.
• All candidates must have strong IT skills with the capability to work with internal systems and be extremely proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Closing Date: 27th September 2019Apply for position
Due to our continued growth we are looking for a talented individual to work closely with us to elevate our brand presence. Reporting to and working with the Managing Director, we need a person who is willing to work in all areas of marketing and PR to expose our brand to new and existing clients.
The successful applicant will be very proactive in all aspects of the marketing mix.
The role, responsibilities and duties will include:
• The brand asset design and management.
• To plan, create and manage the social media activity.
• To keep up-to-date with current digital trends and suggest new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the company.
• To construct and deliver PR material including trade magazine articles, company newsletter, testimonials etc.
• To monitor and analyse the PR activity and report back to the company.
• To implement marketing campaigns.
It will be a hands-on role, with engagement in most aspects of the business including customer relations. You will be liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders.
• Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics and AdWords
• Excellent written communication and MS Office skills
• Practical experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
• Impressive organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
• Flexible and proactive attitude with lots of initiative, enthusiasm and imagination
• To show impressive organisational skills and attention to detail
• To be reliable and conscientious
• Experience of using MailChimp and a CRM database would be preferable.
This position is 20 hours per week. Flexible timings through Monday to Thursday but has the potential for more hours as the role grows.
Closing Date: 27th September 2019